Friday, May 2, 2014

Finally...

Ok, my dears, are you ready? "The Plan" this morning was to do a couple little "touch ups" on my mobile before I hung it up and posted about the finished project. The "touch ups" and "hanging process" ended up taking about "four hours". (I hope you're all imagining me pronouncing the air quotes in an irritated Will Ferrell voice. Because that's how I mean them.)

Anyway, the moral of the story is this: Martha Stewart's DIY instructions are a craft version of her recipes- simple on the surface but desperately complicated once you're in too deep to turn back. Not to mention infuriating when it turns out not half as perfect/delicious as you hoped. 

But I'm still pretty happy about the result if I squint and don't really look at the hanging apparatus. I'd appreciate it if all our readers would employ the same method when viewing the following picture:


Ah ha! I cropped the hanger out of the picture so you can't judge me! I knew you wouldn't honor my wishes and squint so I removed the temptation for you. 

Anyway, it looks nice, right? FYI, Uranus does have rings but it's turned perfectly sideways so you can't see and I'm sure as heck not going to go retake that photo. I'm going to take a nap instead.

Happy Weekend, Friends!
-Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...