Thursday, May 15, 2014

@SecondHandClementine

So clearly my First Communion dress dilemma got everyone fired up because I heard from people I didn't even know read the blog! What surprised me the most though was everyone's surprise that I would consider spending $800 on a First Communion dress. This really shouldn't surprise anyone I think about buying super expensive stuff all the time and then scheme up ways to make it happen, I just rarely follow through.

Moving on, in an attempt to pay for my internship this summer I've opened up an Instagram account for all the kids' clothes I need to sell off. Check out my account @secondhandclementine and then hook a sister up! Consider buying something from me. I am short about $500 for my class and the payment deadline is soon.

Lilly Pulitzer
Size 6-12 months

Happy Thursday!
-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...