Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy Memorial Day


I am used to posting on the second day of the work week and this holiday through me off.  I didn't have something ready so just wanted to throw out a quick Memorial Day clip.
In my mind, Band of Brothers is the best WWII movie (technically it's a show but it's really one long movie) and it is amazing.  I luckily read the book first and when seeing the shows I was blown away with how little they changed the original story.  The casting is outstanding and if you haven't seen it yet you should watch it immediately.
This very short clip is the beginning of my favorite episode (Crossroads).  It is brief but the beginning got me into it immediately and captured the feel of both fear and complete control. This scene perfectly represents Richard Winters. Captain Winters was a bad ass in the show and great man in real life. Happy Memorial Day


-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...