Monday, May 12, 2014

Artwork of the Week: Telmo


An illustration by Patricia Metola from Telmo

I thought I'd post this sweet illustration in honor of Mother's Day yesterday. I had a great time with my two guys; a deliciously greasy breakfast at The Waffle House following by a walk around the neighborhood with surprise gifts from Ash that "fell" out of the stroller canopy when the sun was getting too bright. I also did some solo shopping for new patio chair cushions. That part was sort of thrilling, not having to buckle a kid in and out of the car over and over again. All in all, it was a really wonderful day. 

You can see more drawings from Telmo, a children's book by Carlo Frabetti and Patricia Metola, here.  

And more examples of the illustrator's work on her blog: 


- Cathleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...