Monday, May 19, 2014

Artwork of the Week: Jeu de Ficelle


Jeu de Ficelle by Mathilde Aubier 
signed digital print on 21 x 29.7 cm paper

Now it's my turn to get in on the First Communion talk. My sweet niece Rita was communion-ized for the first time this past weekend, and I had the great honor to attend the mass and celebrate her milestone with the rest of the Potash crew. It was a quick trip, but I really enjoyed getting some quality time in with both my niece and nephew. We talked about the best movies they've seen lately (they were completely horrified that I haven't watched Frozen yet) and Rita and I even played a couple rounds of Cat's Cradle. Ok, she did all of the fancy finger work and just told me where to pinch the string, but it was still fun.

You can see more of Mathilde Aubier's work for sale in her Etsy shop: MathildeAubier


- Cathleen 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...