Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Done: Window Shelves


We did it! All of my window shelving dreams have come true!

I don't think it warrants sharing detailed DIY instructions---we just went to Home Depot, picked out the right size tracks and corresponding shelves, brackets, and screw kit, then installed everything with a power drill---but I'm pretty proud of how they turned out. 

I convinced Micky that the window shelves could be our Valentine's Day gift to each other, but I'm the one who really wanted them. And he very kindly let me loose in the plant department to pick out some greenery. Including this bad boy: a Venus Flytrap!!! I have ALWAYS wanted one of these! 


Now to just keep them all alive. 


- Cathleen 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...