Friday, November 8, 2013

Miss Moss Gets Married

Diana of Miss Moss has long been one of my favorite bloggers so I was super excited when she got engaged. Her blog is so gorgeous that I knew her wedding would have to be something incredible. Well, she just posted photos of her wedding last week and it is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.



Diana's aesthetic is so textural which is so much of why I love her. I've always been attracted to textural juxtaposition but I've never experienced anything like what Diana finds and posts on her blog. Which is all the more fascinating because I can't even physically experience those textures- I can only look at them!

But it seems like every beautiful element possible was present in her wedding. Flowers, wood, lace, fabric, glass, greenery, stone, metal; you name it, she had it. 

And the cakes! So many cakes!



Not to mention that she just looks so incredibly happy and beautiful. Joy is fairly radiating out of her and her husband.

 
Seriously, just try to tell me that this isn't the sweetest thing you've ever seen.




Aren't weddings the BEST? I'll never get over them. Especially when they are as special and inspiring as this one. 
Congratulations, Diana and Anton!

And Happy Weekend, Friends!
-Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...