Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Finds & Treasures: Blessed Sacrament School Bazaar

Happy Tuesday! I hope that everyone had a great weekend that was full of fabulous finds! This past weekend was my daughter's birthday so we laid low on the thrift store, yard sales, and estate sales. That being said, I didn't deprive myself completely. I hit up the Blessed Sacrament School Holiday Bazaar which includes a megatron White Elephant sale. One of the things I snagged was this very cute Weidmann set of teacups and saucers. You can't really tell from the picture, but they're very small. Despite their minute size, however, these babies pack a punch. Brilliant in color and bold in shape, these tiny treasures demand your attention.

Weidmann Teacups and Saucers

Happy searching, readers! 

- Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...