Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I'm Back, Bitches!

Hi all! I'm back! I have finally adjusted to my new very crazy schedule and am back ready to post!

This weekend I hit up an amazing estate sale in Rockville, Maryland. The house was in a blue collar neighborhood and was a little rundown---this all signaled to me that a treasure trove awaited me. My intuition paid off! Inside was a picker's dreams! Tons of stuff---good stuff---covered in dust in a house that reeked of smoke. I got a couple of great items including a large blue Ball jar with a zinc lid for a dollar, however, what I am most proud of is this baby:


A gorgeous chinoiserie bamboo chair. It's in perfect condition and the seat caning is in mint condition, a must since re-caning costs so much damn money. I bought it to re-sell but now I'm in love and I just don't think I can part with it…. sigh. I'm waiting for my interior design friend to come over and let me know what she thinks. 

Cathleen is on for tomorrow! Make sure to check out all of the amazing posts this week! 

- Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...