Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hold Fast- Money Maker Camera Strap

Hold Fast Money Maker
Photographers spend a whole lot of money on equipment and camera accessories....too much.  I make do with what I have, buy what I really need and rent when the job demands.  I don't concern myself with looking stylish when I am working but this camera strap is both highly functional and cool looking.  Most people don't need to carry multiple cameras but if you need a solid strap or bag for your SLR this company has high quality leather products.  I hope to get this particular strap at some point but since I am mostly a studio photographer it's not an absolute necessity.
They are Hold Fast and they even have a pretty sweet logo-


Here is he link and more images of the Money Maker.
https://hold-fast.myshopify.com/collections/all/products/money-maker-luxury-leather-multi-camera-strap




-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...