Monday, January 6, 2014

Neck Warmer

Mountain Blossom Furoshiki
35.4 x 35.4"

So last week's post was a bit of a false start, but this week! This week we are BACK! In full Swings & Arrows force! Bringing you more beautiful things to behold!

Since it's go GD cold outside, pretty much all across America, I went hunting for something that might brighten your grey and dreary days and keep your chilly throats from getting drafted.

This cheery furoshiki scarf is designed by illustrator Leah Duncan and printed in Tokyo by The Link Collective on cotton satin using traditional Japanese techniques. 

I know I just finished opening a butt load of presents for Christmas and birthday, etc, but I'm already thinking of putting this pretty on my wishlist for next year. I just can't get enough of pale peach and deep navy these days. 


- Cathleen 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...