Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I found this on one of my favorite art/photography sites called mymodernmet.com. It is a cool site and has lots of great art finds on a daily basis.
If you are still in need of a costume idea for a Halloween event tonight and have the artistic ability to pull one of these off, I promise that people will be impressed.
Pop Art

Lucy

Jack the Pumpkin King

Van Gogh

Roy Lichtenstein
There are a few more here.  I am most impressed by the Pop Art one since it took me several seconds to actually be convinced it was a real person wearing make up.  
I do not have the ability to come up with a unique costume like these and ended up going to a party as Paul Bunyan.  Which means I just wanted an excuse to carry my axe, Jedidiah, around town and dress in pretty much my go to outfit....flannel and boots.  Happy Halloween!

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...