Friday, October 25, 2013

The Witch

Halloween is less than a week away and although I could do without the candy (except the 100 Grand which is the best candy bar ever created) I do love a good excuse to dress up. I've got a Halloween party this weekend and since I'll be flying solo, I was thinking something along these lines:


Angelica Huston as the Grand High Witch from the movie adaptation of Roald Dahl's The Witches.


She is simultaneously terrifying and fascinating. I first saw The Witches when I was ten years old and it scared the pants off me. But I was totally captivated by Angelica Huston's character. Or maybe it was just Angelica Huston herself. 
So much glamour wrapped up in one person.

And glamour is what Halloween is all about, my friends. Plus, you can't get more Halloween-y than a good witch. 
Or the Grand High Witch, as it happens.

Happy Weekend, Friends!
-Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...