Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pulling the Trigger

I'm finally doing it! I'm pulling the trigger on the Brunschwig and Fils Battle of Valmy wallpaper for Teddy's room.

Brunschwig and Fils
Battle of Valmy
BR-60311.01
Do you like my blurry photo? 

A dear friend of mine, Molly Bruno, owns her own design firm Molly Bruno Interiors, and I'm ordering the wallpaper through her.

Molly is incredibly talented and can meet all of your design needs. She created a beautiful design board for Clementine's room that was both inspired and sensitive to Clementine's wants. We've slowly but surely been purchasing the items Molly suggested to turn Clemmy's room into a fresh, age-appropriate space. 

I'll keep you posted on the wallpaper. I'm so excited to get it up in Teddy's room.

Happy Tuesday!
Grace


PS- There's still time to place bids on some of Jillian Dressed's collection I'm selling on eBay... check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if you have leftover wallpaper, I would love to buy it. I can't find anywhere for sale!! Thanks Deann02@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...