Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Confession Time


Though I attended the Renegade Holiday Craft Fair a couple weeks ago with the full intention of ONLY shopping for loved ones, I in fact ONLY bought something for MYSELF. For shame, I know. Especially with my birthday and Christmas right around the corner. And because I am the loudest complainer when my dadwho rarely treats himself to anything and is SO hard to shop forsuddenly lets loose with the credit card and buys himself like 5 new things 2 weeks before Christmas that I TOTALLY could have gotten him.
I am a hypocrite and a louse and I don't care. I love these earrings and I have worn them everyday since guiltily purchasing them for myself at the Hook and Matter booth last month. [After long admiring her work.] I got them in gold and they go perfectly with everything. If you're interested in snagging a pair for a loved one (or yourselfno judgements) they can be purchased for $40 here.


- Cathleen 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...