Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Best Present Ever


Sorry, friends, family, and loved ones. I hate to break it to you, but Micky's done it. He's officially given me the best present ever. An illustration created from a photo of us by Sadie Solomon (who has such a great name, right?) of EmmieBean. I was taken by complete surprise when he told me to close my eyes and hold out my hands (his patented method for wrapping gifts) on my birthday last week and presented me with the most thoughtful, wonderful gift I've ever received, evidenced by the fact that I burst into tears immediately upon seeing it. I miiight have been a little hormonal at the time, but I'm pretty sure it had more to do with the fact that he's just the best husband ever. I really am the luckiest (and braggiest) girl in the world. Sadie can compose a portrait from pretty much any photograph (check out her website for more examples of her work), making it the perfect gift for anyone you want to make cry on their special day.

We've been framed! 


- Cathleen 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...