Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Labyrinth Love

When I was little I was a maniac for puzzles and mazes (a cool kid in the making) and to help nurture my obsession, my mom got me a subscription to Highlights Magazine Puzzlemania books. Every three  months a magazine would arrive in the mail with page after page of puzzles and mazes. It was awesome!

I love you, Puzzlemania.

I read this story a few months back and this man's skillz put Highlights Magazine to shame:




All pictures via Spoon & Tamago

Yep, that's right, a Japanese father spent 7 years (!) creating a 1cm scale maze. The whole sheet of paper (and maze) measure 33" x 23". Yowzers! This would keep me busy for a long damn time. 

Apparently the maze went up for sale on March 1st. Good luck bidders!

Dance magic dance!


- Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...