Friday, April 19, 2013

Just in Case...

...I was ever inclined to forget who the Queen of DIY is, Jenny Komenda reminds me on a daily basis.

Jenny's Blog: Little Green Notebook

Yesterday, she reminded me of her genius with a super easy tutorial on spray painting lampshades. This definitely spoke to me as a girl who is in constant need of cheap lampshades.

In progress...

Finished! I’d never have known it was painted!

Jenny posts at least one brilliant project that she has accomplished every week such as periwinkle multi-armed chandeliers, velvet upholstered bed frames, and a perfectly decorated kid’s playhouse. Whereas I, on the other hand, have been meaning to paint the same pair of bookshelves for three years. THREE YEARS. 

So, in case you were in need of a kick in the shorts to get your weekend started productively... 
here it is. 
Otherwise, I’ll reserve it for myself, because I definitely need it! Hopefully, I’ll see you back here next week with some fresh bookshelves and maybe a gold lampshade or two.

Happy Weekend, Friends!
-Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...