Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Countdown to Summer #5

Alright- enough is enough! I am ready for summer- actually I was ready for summer like 2 months ago. I spotted these adorable Claudia Pearson dachshund plates at West Elm last week and they're taking the #5 spot on my Summer Countdown list. 


We have serious dachshund love going on in my house. 


These are porcelain and priced at $16 a piece. Love the price! 


These are great for summer BBQs but I envision them cutest hung on a wall (I'm obsessed with hanging EVERYTHING on the wall). You could totally hang these up in a boy's room, screened-in porch or other quirky space. 

Can be bought here!  Next Tuesday I'll have my #4 pick for my Countdown to Summer. Check back in tomorrow as Wrathleen will be blogging fresh shiz for you!

-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...