Friday, September 19, 2014

Photo Friday- Crazy Kids in Studio Addition


I am in studio everyday photographing objects from jewelry, to fine art, to furniture.  Both my kids come in to hangout on a regular basis and are, on the whole, well behaved.  But there is something they have done for years and I don't see it ending anytime soon.  They love to jump in shots or get me to photograph them between pieces.  I have a heck of a lot of these images and some are crazier than others.  Here is one of Ted going nuts on my large grey drop right before a piece of furniture comes in to be shot.  
I will post one of these images each time it is my turn for "Photo Friday"... until Alissa is back writing on those days.
-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...