Monday, September 8, 2014

Artwork of the Week: Ruin #9

Ruin #9 by Danny Jauregui
graphite and ash on panel, 2007 

We are back! While I had a wonderful time spending bright mornings on the beach and overeating delicious food by dad all summer, it feels SO nice to be back in my own space again. And getting things in order! I finally backed up my computer and updated my OS after months of moving the task from week to week on my To-Do list. Boring stuff, I know, but it feels like I've done a cleanse. Minus the glowing skin and energy boost. Anyway, major administrative accomplishments over here! Next on the list: finally finishing Graham's baby book. IT SHALL BE DONE.

You can see more work from artist Danny Jauregui on his website: www.dannyjauregui.com


- Cathleen 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...