Monday, June 2, 2014

Happy Birthday, Alissa!


So normally you only get a birthday post if your birthday happens to fall on a weekday, but sometimes exceptions need to be made --- I could not let such an important day pass by unrecognized. 

Alissa Guin Lively turned 30-something on Saturday! 

(I know! Two big birthdays in one week! May is a doozer.)

Even though I don't know her as well or hang out with her as much as I would like, I can say with full confidence that she is a wonderful person with a truly lovely light inside of her. She is a fantastic mom with beautifully-named and -behaved children. An awesome cook whom I have poached multiple recipes from and passed off as my own. A keen-eyed crafter whose creativity always inspires me. (I will be attempting a mobile myself this week!) And OH so much more! 

Hope you had a wonderful day positively bursting with love and fun. 


xoxo, Cathleen 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Cathleen- you're so sweet! And we need to fix that hanging out issue... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...