Monday, June 16, 2014

Artwork of the Week: Lawnmower Man


Since yesterday was Father's Day, I thought I'd share one of my favorite photographs that I've snapped of these two in a while. Micky taking care of business while Graham looks out at his dad, totally amazed. I really love watching these two together. Graham so obviously thinks his dad is the funnest funniest guy in the world. Hearing him say DA DEE is one of my favorite sounds. And Micky so obviously loves being this little guy's dad. It seems like he's made it his personal mission to make his son laugh every single minute they are together. Seriously, I have warned him more than once: "Watch out! Graham just ate! You don't want him to spew all over you!"

Happy Father's Day to all the fun dads out there!


- Cathleen 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...