Thursday, June 19, 2014

I Hate Pants!

I hate pants... I mean I really, really, hate pants. I rarely wear them to work and I can remember being as young as Kindergarten and opting to wear a smocked party dress to field day over a pair of pants. That being said I have found a pair of pants that I don't just like, I actually love them.



The Andie Chino from J.Crew. These pants are awesome! A co-teacher at work had them and then I went out like a loser and bought the exact same pair in the same color and then wore them in right away. I have them in two colors, the fatigue and navy. They are comfy, soft, and fit great! I'm really short, 5'2", so I got the petits in a waist size one up from my usual size and the fit is perfect! So if you need a good work pant, get these!

Another item I've had so covetous thoughts about is this clutch from Vineyard Vines


I have absolutely no need for a clutch as I cram so much crap in my purse and I never go out. Buuuut, if you do need a clutch get this one! The preppy vibe paired with the gorgeous graphic puts me in the best mood. 

No to top you off, if you need something to do this weekend, check out the exhibit Farm to Table: American Silver happening in Asheville, North Carolina at the Asheville Art Museum. 

Worst Picture EVER.... sorry readers.
A grad school friend worked on the exhibit and it looks like it's going to be a great show. 

Happy Thursday!
-Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...