Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Just a Note to Say....

That I'm in love with this tie currently at J.Crew:

Silk Tie in Small Embroidered Weight Lifters.
$75



If I was a dude and I wore ties, I would wear this. I've been doing Crossfit for four months now and even though I dread going because it's always the hardest workout I've ever done, I have been amazed at the way my body has snapped back from my immobile lifestyle. I can now do things I haven't been able to do since I was 8. I can run, I can jump, I can do a handstand, I can touch my toes, I can hang from a bar, etc.... all of this I had kind of given up on after say, 19. If you're considering doing Crossfit- do it! It has truly changed my life. Thanks Nicole for introducing me to the hardest but best workouts I've ever done. 

- Grace

PS- Did you see me front and center on The House That Lars Built??? Totally rocked flower making 101. 

PSS- Did I also mention that Alissa had her baby!! A girl named Mae Delphine born on Saturday at 8:06 am. I am honored that Alissa called me in her time of need to come over and watch her kids. I will say this though, there is no rule book on the etiquette for when you're hanging with your friend and she is in some SERIOUS advanced-stage labor pains.... awkward. 

2 comments:

  1. Grace, I am glad to here about your crossfit adventures. As you know, Dan is a serious hater, but so many people love it. I sort of need a change up from my jog like an old man to the high school and go up and down bleachers at a snails pace. Maybe it's time to take the plunge.

    I don't think there are any rules for that scenerio with Alissa.. you just be awkward.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...