Thursday, June 6, 2013

Countdown to Summer - #1

Summer is officially here! Yay! I wasn't able to pick just one pick for my #1 summer pick so I have two. In no particular order here they are:



Tory Burch's Beachy Norah Flat Clutch hits all the summer time spots. It's small but packs a punch in the flair category. Priced at a painful $206.50 (really random price) this awesome clutch will have to remain on my wish list only. 

My second #1 item for the Countdown to Summer list is the Lilly Pulitzer Cordon Dress. Priced at a do-able $98 this dress is a must-have. 


With its bold horizontal color blocks and racerback this dress underscores the motto of my life; Life is Better in Lilly Pulitzer- not sure if Catie and Alissa agree. 

Happy Summer everyone!

- Grace



1 comment:

  1. I think Ellen would agree with that! I've never tried her clothes, but Ellen tells me that "Tags On" Lilly Pulitzer from Ebay is the way to go...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...