Thursday, May 2, 2013

Weekend Plans? Going, Going, Gone!

Have you ever gone to an auction before? I don't think I would have except that my husband works at an auction house. His auction house, Sloans & Kenyon, is having a Vintage Fashion, Couture, and Jewelry auction this Saturday and it looks like it's going to be great! Here are three of my top favorites from the online catalog:

Celadon Green Evening Dress
1930s
Estimate $100-$200

Robert-David Morton Pink Rose Print Dress
1970s
$150-$250

I see Mad Men's Megan Draper wearing this dress. 

Vintage Gold-Toned "Chainmail" Evening Jacket
1970s
$200-$400

This jacket is so bold it begs to be showed off. 

Check out the entire digital catalog on the S&K website and if you want to bid on something but aren't local you can always do a phone bid or bid online via ArtFact. 

-Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...