Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Countdown to Summer - #4

Alright Spring, enough is enough, this is DC and in DC by mid-May it should be blazing hot with humidity to match... what is going on?! If you don't live in the area, I'm complaining about the weather. It has been gray and in the 60s for weeks and I've had enough. All my leggings (I don't wear jeans, don't ask) have holes in them from being over-worn and I am seriously ready to break out my shorts and sandals. In the spirit of my countdown to summer, here is my #4 pick - a gorgeous color block maxi dress from Anthropologie


Aquatint Maxi Dress
Anthorpologie
$398

Awesome dress I could see myself lounging around in on hot days. Adorbs, but with the usual prohibitive Anthropologie price tag of $395.... ouch! 

Think summer, people, think summer. 

- Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...