Monday, March 11, 2013

The Time Has Come


I have never been more acutely aware of time as I have been since Graham was born. First of all, he arrived early, taking us and my unpacked hospital bag by total surprise. Once home came the daily feed schedule, with it's slow suckling minutes and swift napping hours, a rather demanding routine that will now be ruling my life for the foreseeable future. I've had to calculate how many precious few days I have left in maternity leave. Then there was the one month marka major milestone in all babies' lives. And last Monday my 6-week postpartum appointment hit and then all of a sudden my break from the blog was up and it was back to the inspiring grind as usual. And boy, is it nice to be back in the fold again!

Mani-fold, that is! (Sorry, I couldn't help myself.) The Manifold Clock was conceived by Studio Ve of Israel and brought to fruition by way of a very successful Kickstarter campaign in 2011. It is a modern, sculptural timepiece that I don't think would help me keep track of my day very well, but it would look beautiful trying. Check out this video of time in motion: 



- Cathleen 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...