Friday, March 1, 2013

A Change of Perspective


The pairing of white and gold has long been one of my favorite color combinations. Together they can evoke so many different moods...

...simplicity,

Clementine Gold Lip Dish

charm,

Tiny Bouquet Earrings
  
luxury,

Gold Leaf Bowl
 
individuality.

Periodic Table
 
I’ve believed that silver has been rightfully quarantined where it belongs: mid 90’s jewelry. 
However, I recently rediscovered an unlikely combination of materials that has me rethinking my standards of beauty.

Enter: dark wood and silver.

Silver Moon Crib



  
Silver Moon detail

Alone, neither silver nor mahogany is my favorite but together they have become a source of inspiration. Now I’m re-evaluating my other prejudices and wondering what other revelations I might have.

So here’s wishing you a weekend filled with pleasant about-faces in your point of view.

Happy Weekend!
-Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...