Thursday, August 16, 2012

Marble Doilies







Carved out of marble, these doily-inspired coasters and serving trays are perfect for the doily-loving person in your life. 

Designer Filio Pnevmatikou told Uppercase Magazine blog this about her work: 

"I grew up working in our family marble company and I adore marble and everything that comes out of it. A month ago, I launched an online store on Etsy, called Marblellous, which is a project that I have been working on for a while and that I am really excited for! Marblellous includes handcrafted marble kitchenware made of unique greek marlbe. Marble platters, serving plates, small dishes, coasters...  And this is just the beginning!"

Awesome! Can't wait to see what Filio has in store. 

- Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...