Tuesday, July 31, 2012

How I Spent My Weekend

I bought this mirror at the auction house where my husband works for $100. The mirror is huge and is like 70+ inches tall. The frame was a worn gold which I didn't like. I had a friend from my interior design days come over and give me some advice. 


Here's the original mirror in my unpainted hall. 


Here's the mirror primed and leaning against a wall (not where it's going to be hung) painted Benjamin Moore's Gray Owl. 


Here's the mirror complete. Still not hung, but painted Benjamin Moore's Jupiter Glow which my friend picked out. I don't think I would have ever been adventurous enough to choose this color, but it looks AMAZING! And against the Gray Owl, it's such a statement. Once I hang it, I'll post pics. 

- Grace

1 comment:

  1. I still can’t believe how awesome it is. I am definitely buying the other one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...