Thursday, July 19, 2012

Baby Book: Sara Midda

I'm a huuuuge pain in the butt when it comes to baby books. I have two children and I picked their baby books out with the same care someone might use to pick their life partner. I also have very large baby book shoes to fill. My own baby book is stuffed (!) and I mean STUFFED! It's probably 10" thick and the binding is long gone because my mother archived so much stuff in it, including my umbilical cord (I'm not joking), and lots of fallen out baby teeth. Anyone new I meet I make come over and look through my baby book (this is why I have like 2 friends). I should also note that I'm the youngest of four, my mom worked full time, and my older sisters' baby books are just as complete. I have no idea how my mom did it. 

Anyway, I just stumbled upon this gorgeous baby book by Sara Midda yesterday at a bookstore in the city. 


A popular baby book in the UK, it features delicate watercolored images as well as all of the important keepsake moments, first lock of hair etc...


If you have a reason to buy a baby book, I suggest this one. I might even throw out the ones I've done for my kids (ages 5 and 2) and start over ;)


- Grace


1 comment:

  1. Grace, this book is lovely!! i can't wait until i get to start looking for baby books. any baby book filler tips - you sound like a pro!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...