Monday, June 25, 2012

So Much Booty


Just finished up one of the best weekends ever, due in no small part to the gorgeous afternoon Micky and I spent at the Renegade Craft Fair in Williamsburg on bright and sunny Saturday. There were SO many amazing things for sale this year that I cashed out pretty quickly and had to borrow 10 bucks from my sweet husband. Whoops! I couldn't wait to share the spoils with you guys so here goes: 

Photographic print by Debbie Carlos 
I've always admired this when I've seen it online 
and was SO psyched to see she was representing at Renegade this year. 
Purchase!

A pretty hand-printed gray and yellow tea towel from Ktaadn
This was in their samples bin because of a slight misprint, 
which made me love it all the more. (Cheaper AND one-of-a-kind!)

Sterling silver star post earrings from Queens Metal
I'd been looking for tiny star earrings for awhile. Yessssss! 

Two small illustrated recipe prints by Claudia Pearson
Another maker I was totally stoked to see at Renegade. 
Like I literally gasped when we came around the bend and saw her booth. 
Took me awhile to settle on just these two (I also really wanted this one), 
but I'm excited to hang them in our yellow kitchen. 

All in all, I'd say it was a pretty successful trip to arts & crafts wonderland this year. I also gathered loads of business cards from people whose stuff I loved and can't wait to feature on the blog in a series I'd like to call The Best of Renegade. Or maybe Renegade Recall. So I haven't settled on a title just yet, but this way we can make Renegade last ALL SUMMER!

- Cathleen 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...