Friday, June 22, 2012

Renegade Craft Fair!!



Oh my god, you guys. I am SO EXCITED for the Renegade Craft Fair this weekend! I've attended the last two years running, and I've got to say, as far as summer activities involving two of my favorite things (ARTS & CRAFTS) go, there is nothing I look forward to more. And according to their website, this year is going to be even bigger and better with over 300 makers and sellers stationed all over East River State Park in Williamsburg. We're going bright and early Saturday morning to get first pick, but things will still be going on Sunday too, so you should stop by between the hours of 11am and 7pm either day for more handmade goods than you can shake an artisanal cheese stick at. And if you can't make it, rest assured I will be featuring a slew of The Best of the Renegade posts in the coming weeks. I can't wait!!!


Visit www.renegadecraft.com for more details and click here for a list of all participating vendors. 

- Cathleen 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...