Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Playing Cards with Marie Antoinette

Sometimes I like to pretend I'm Marie Antoinette in 18th century France playing cards with Louis XVI. However today I came across a set of cards that makes me wanna pretend I'm me playing cards now!


La Plates has created this adorable set of chevron and monogrammed playing cards. For only $32 you can own your own set that will make you feel like the Marie Antoinette of 2011.

I think I'll have MA emblazed on my set.

PS- Who thinks Chevrons are going to be dead in the water in 6 months? I love Chevrons but I think they've tipped too far into mainstream design and will soon be hanging out with red coral and nickel hardware.

-Grace

2 comments:

  1. don't you talk about my red coral like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know if I am aware of chevron then it is definitely going to be showing up in pottery barn at any minute. Sigh...I really like chevrons.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...