Monday, September 5, 2011

It's Time!


I don't wear a watch anymore. I used to wear one everydayusually oversized and from the boys' department. But then one morning I just decided to stop wearing one altogether and use my cellphone to tell my time instead. Which can get pretty annoying when you have to constantly dig through your bag to find out how late you're running or bother your companion (who also opts out of wearing a timepiece) to keep the time for you even though he has reminded you time and time again that he is not Big Ben. It might be high time I change my stance. The wooden wristwatch above could definitely help me keep things in a timely fashion. It's made by a company called WeWOOD, costs $119, and can be purchased on their website at http://we-wood.us/

- Cathleen

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...