Friday, December 6, 2013

Art and Food Prep

Many years ago, I received one of my favorite presents ever- a beautiful mortar and pestle. I'd always wanted a mortar and pestle but I'd never sprung for one myself. It started a love affair with mortars and pestles everywhere. There's something so satisfying and therapeutic about physically grinding your own spices and experiencing the burst of smells that accompany it.

Recently, I came upon this beauty and I'm entranced:

Tom Dixon Spice Grinder

It's so gorgeous, I can't even handle it. I think that it would look really beautiful on the counter next to my original mortar and pestle. Maybe I could start a collection... 

So in case anyone is looking for any gift ideas (for me), here you go. You're welcome.

Happy Weekend, Friends!
-Alissa





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...