Monday, August 22, 2011

Let’s Get Down to Brass Tacks

Brass Cracker Necklace, $24, via basilthecat on Etsy
When I was little, I used to get asked if I was a Georgia Peach or a Georgia Cracker. Having no idea what they were getting at, I just thought about those delicious salty, crispy, sometime cheese-dusted snacks and proudly declared my allegiance. This awesome Cracker Necklace would let me say it with brass. 

Clicking through my Favorites file on Etsy, I noticed that I have quite the affection for brass pendants on long chains. Here are a few of the best: 

That's one tough nut, $32, by contrary on Etsy

Tell a friend. Tell a neighbor. Telescope, $24, by GardenOfSypria on Etsy

For my sister from another mister, $20, via basilthecat on Etsy

A necklace for your top three, $44, by Verabelle on Etsy

- Cathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...