Monday, August 29, 2011

Coral and Tusk


Spotted at the Renegade Craft Fair this past June: beautiful embroidery by Coral and Tusk. I had actually picked up their very cool business card the year before and framed the thing I liked it so much. 



Thankfully they were fair-ing well again this year and are now back on my radar. I couldn’t decide what to get this time around (ok, I had already splurged at several other booths that morning), but I snagged her card again and vowed to online order another day!


Along with tons of pretty pillows, she’s got some lovely feather pins:

Awesome framed artwork (Essentials for a Snake Charmer):

Sharp looking threads! Maybe Grace and I should get matching Ts:

And really cute sky-writer stationary:

Love!
- Cathleen 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...