Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tiny Folds

Origami is one of those things that always amazes melike who sat down the first time and was like, if I make this fold here, then ten folds later it will turn into this amazing sculpture? Well if you're also amazed by origami, be prepared to times that amazement by ten.

On Flickr, artist Anja Markiewicz has made tiny origami figuressmaller then the tip of your finger.

Here are some of my favorites:




Check out more of her stuff here.

On another note, I always make sure my graduating eighth grade art students know how to make an origami crane. I think it's one of those things everyone wishes they knew how to do, so I try to empower my students early.

- Grace

1 comment:

  1. I all of a sudden have an insatiable need to fill my life with tiny origami. Not joking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...