Friday, August 1, 2014

July Showers

As I mentioned a couple weeks ago, I've been deep in the throes of shower planning. Nothing too extravagant, but special and fun for a special, fun friend. We ended up going with a kind of American picnic meets German brunch theme. Marcey, the showee, is an All American girl who spent a couple years post college in Germany- so we thought it was appropriate. Her wedding colors are deep blues and fall-y orange, which you'd probably have guessed from the photos if I'd stop writing and 

Anyway, here are a couple of photos...






I didn't get any shots of the the drinks but they were so pretty! Maybe if I'd been a little less of a lush, I'd have a better blogpost. But you really can't argue with prosecco in the morning!

Happy Weekend, Friends!
-Alissa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...