Friday, August 15, 2014

North Carolina!

So, I just got out of the car after a harrowing seven hour road trip to Raleigh (it should have been four and a half) and I'm pretty close to deciding to live here permanently just so I don't have to drive south on I-95. 

EVER AGAIN.

It looked like this the whole way. (Not really.)

This is a lightning fast trip- I'm meeting my new niece, celebrating my Dad's birthday, sending my sister off to college, and various sundry merrymaking. I'm hoping to hit the Raleigh Flea Market and I'm going to wave to Cathleen (Hi, Cathleen! I know, I should have planned this better so we could hang!) from I-85.

But, NEXT WEEK, we'll be back to our regularly scheduled programming and Fridays will stop looking so sad. Promise.

Happy Weekend, Friends!
-Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...