Monday, August 25, 2014

Artwork of the Week: Drawing by Junyi Wu



Alissa! I feel the same way! Fall is so open! Full of possibilities! Brimming with potential! 
We've just finished setting up our living room (after moving in almost 4 months ago) and it feels like a fresh start. We splurged and had it painted in my favorite Pewter Mug gray and spent one night last week hanging art on the walls. I even took a drawing that we received as a wedding gift (over 3 years ago) to be framed and I'm SO excited to finally see it hung in our home and checked off my to-do list. 

And I bought a new plant! (To replace one that was recently confirmed dead.) Things are really looking bright shiny and new over here!

You can see more work from Los Angeles-based illustrator Junyi Wu on the artist's website and Tumblr, as well as purchase original artwork and prints online from Nucleus Gallery


- Cathleen 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...