Thursday, August 22, 2013

Stomach Bug Edition

Please excuse that my blog post is soooo late today but I had a stomach bug this past weekend that flared up again today so things have been pretty grim around the house.

I'm a sucker for a china, lots and lots of china. When I was growing up my mom stuffed our houses with all sorts of china sets. On the weekends we would go as a family to a little shop in Bethesda called The China Closet (now defunct). I have since inherited most of my mother's china and I have to tell you, I cannot find enough uses for it!

Versace has just released a china pattern called "Iconic Heroes"... here's a peak:

Versace sold through Rosenthal


Even though I'm not a fan of the color combinations for my own home I am loving this Greek pottery inspired line!

This set would make such great conversation at the table, which by the way is the reason dinnerware began being decorated in the first place. 

Are you loving this line as much as me? 

- Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...