Monday, August 19, 2013

Artwork of the Week: Untitled


Untitled illustration by Jordan Crane

Thought this was a rather fitting illustration of my current state: still wrapped up in "home making." We (mostly Micky) transformed our dark beige bedroom into something crisp, clean and white this weekend, and I just bought a couple of bookshelves for my studio/guest room that I can't wait to fill with art supplies. It's been three weeks since we landed and we're nearly finished unpacking. Nearly! I also baked these cookies for our Breaking Bad screening on Sunday night. I'd never browned butter before, so I have to crow that they turned out pretty amazing, even though they were rather labor intensive. That's what's been going on here! 

You can see more of Jordan Crane's work on whatthingsdo.com


- Cathleen 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...