Monday, October 22, 2012

Taking Shell-ter

Spiky Shell Pendant Necklace, $125 via MejiaJewelry on Etsy

As you read this, I am hopefully toe-deep in the sands of Sanibel Island with my honey. It is one of our last solo trips before the little guy arrives, and I really want to make it count. Which means there will be lots of naps, leisurely walks down the beach, and bikinis with my huge belly hanging out. I also plan to collect as many shells as my carry-on can carrySanibel is known for its superior shelling. Any guesses on what I want to do with them?

Real Conch Shell Ring, $18 via FeatherAffair on Etsy

Goose Barnacle Stud Earrings, $15 
(sorry, already owned by moi) via bellekelle on Etsy

Spots Cone Shell Pendant, $18 via aPieceOftheSea


- Cathleen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...