Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Go!


This weekend my studiomates and I are participating in GO: a community-curated open studio project. Both Saturday and Sunday, September 8th and 9th, from 11am-7pm, we will fling open our studio doors and show off what we've been working on. Over 1800 artists from all over Brooklyn are participating and hoping for the chance to show in a group exhibition at THE Brooklyn Museum in December. Visitors to the studios must first register at gobrooklynart.org, then they can vote on up to 3 artists that they think should be included in the exhibition. Lucky for them, we've got 3 amazing artists all in one place (studio #407 at 253 36th St, Brooklyn, NY)!!! Here's a link to my artist profile so you can see a little of what I'll be showing (but there will be more for those of you who stop by in person!), and I'll post more after the event. Hope to see you there! 


- Cathleen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...