Friday, February 22, 2013

Stirrings


Just in case I wasn’t feeling desperate enough for spring, I received my latest Fine Cooking in the mail yesterday and all I can think about now is fresh spring vegetables…

… pot roasted with chicken, 

Pot Roasted Chicken with Spring Vegetables

tossed in a rice salad,

Black Rice Salad with Sugar Snap Peas and Avocado

folded into a quiche, 

Broccoli and Ham Quiche

and stir-fried all together.

Radish, Carrot, and Edamame Stir-fry

Now spring weather wouldn’t be enough even if it arrived tomorrow. Instead, I’ll be needing spring weather, spring colors, and spring flavors. ASAP. Not to mention coffee on my back deck out of one of these puppies…

Alice Goldsmith Ceramics

Anyone else? 
Well, I'm banking on these spring dreams to get me through this last dreary stretch of winter 
(or make it worse...) so here's hoping!

Happy Weekend!
-Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...