Thursday, March 28, 2013

Doggie Style

We adopted a dog in October. He looks super fierce but he is by far the most loving pound puppy ever! We love him and are so glad he's ours! However, one downside to Nelson, our shelter pup, is that he frightens people because he looks so tough. To counteract his tough exterior, I checked out Agatha and Louise for the perfect preppy dog collar and leash.

Photo Credit: Sarah Harper
Agatha and Louise
The Agatha and Louise website is jam-packed with preppy collars and leashes. I purchased the green and navy whale collar and leash pictured above. Total with shipping was $47.85. I was thrilled with the cost! Here are some other collar patterns that I think are just fab!
Ooo lalaso Lilly Pulitzer-ish. 

Lacoste style. 

Adorbs! 


I should mention we adopted our pup through Mid Atlantic Bully Buddies. If you are looking to adopt a dog, I highly recommend adopting a shelter pup and we were thrilled with the Mid Atlantic Bully Buddies agency. 

- Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...